January 17, 2018

Intervening Letter / Legal Notice


Our legal team has provided you “Advice & Guidance” with your complaint which we have perused. And if you like to proceed ahead to send “Notice” to opponent party by register A.D post then reply your confirmation on this email. Our legal team will prepare the draft with respect to the complaint information received from the consumer & it will take minimum 10 working days to release the notice & consumer will also receive one xerox copy of notice by post/email. Also we cannot assure you of positive response failing which a consumer case can be filed  at cost under the Consumer Protection Act.

Important Facts Include:

  • Consumer has to provide all the details of complaint/case for preparing the notice.
  • Final scrutiny of papers/documents/email from our associated consumer organisation or lawyer.
  • Our associated lawyer contact details will be provided to communicate for discussion of your case or to send respective document.
  • After making the payment, our advocate will start preparing notice & will share the draft for review, once you confirm will send the legal notice to opponent party.
  • After making payment if client don’t want to send legal notice then will refund the amount after deducting the INR 300/- processing charge & amount will reflect in your account in next 5-10 working days.
  • Parties included: 3 [if you have more than 3 party then INR 100/- will be extra per parties]
  • Fees: 1500/-
  • Highly important : Without documented proof will not release notice.

Submit Details to Send Legal Notice

Enter your valid name
Enter your valid email id
Enter your valid mobile number
Your complaint information is insufficient to understand
Disclaimer : Our associated network of lawyer's & registered consumer organisation, help consumers for getting legal advice, sending legal notice & filing case in consumer court under consumer protection Act 1986.
Please note we are not a “Consumer Forum” / “Consumer Court” & we neither phone consumers not their opponents since we only rely on written information & evidence to advise in consumer complaints and file complaints through our Associate Lawyer's or Consumer itself or Voluntary Consumers Organisation who are entitled u/s 12 of the Consumer Protection Act 1986 to file complaints on behalf of consumers.