Looking for "Legal Advice" & "Filing Case in Consumer Court" under "Consumer Protection ACT 1986"

  • Advocate Login
  • Consumer Login

4 Simple Steps - How your complaint will resolve

  • 1

    FIRST - Submit Your Complaint for Consulation and get Legal Adivce from Advocates.

  • 2

    Second - Once we receive your complaint, our legal team will provide you "Legal Advice" then decide further course of action.

  • 3

    THIRD - To send "Legal Notice", send us all the required documents, hard or soft copy for preparing notice draft.

  • 4

    FOURTH - If your complaint does not resolve from legal notice then file your case in consumer court on your own or by advocates.

Services we Offer

Go to Legal ADVICE


we will provide you advice and guidance in consumer complaints for the defect in goods, deficiency in services and unfair business practices which has caused you a loss and for which you are entitled to claim relief and compensation under the provisions of the “Consumer Protection Act 1986” Read More.

Fees: 70/- + Tax

Go to NOTICE TO Opposite party

NOTICE TO Opposite party

Our associated advocates & registered consumer organisation help consumers to send legal notice to opponent party.
Please Note: This cost does not include postal / delivery charges. Sending notices to parties will increase the cost INR 100/- per parties & INR 100/- Xerox charges. Below fees is only applicable if your claim amount is less than one lac. Read More.

Fees: 1000/- + Tax (100/- per parties)



If you directly want to file case in consumer court then just drop us email with all the corresponding documents & in case you may have to send hard copies to our Advocate office. consumerhelp007@gmail.com Read More.

Fees: Depends on case

Go to Meet To The Advocate

Meet To The Advocate

If you want to meet an advocate & discuss about your case, then just drop us email. consumerhelp007@gmail.com Note: The service is available in Mumbai & Pune City.

Fees: 1000/- + Tax

Why Trust Us

Complaint Received
and counting
Legal Advice Provided
and counting
% Positive Feedback

Our Win Cases

Our Associates

Advocates Registered
and counting
Lawyer Firm Registered
and counting
Voluntary Consumer Organisations
and counting
Join our associated network of lawyer’s & consumer organisation for helping consumer to file complaint in consumer forum. Click for Registration or Check our listed Associates

Submit Your Complaint

Our advocate will provide legal advice on your case under "Consumer Protection ACT 1986" in just Rs. 70/-.

Thank you!

We have already received your complaint & legal advice fess, please click on Check My Complaint for any query or concern related to your complaint.

Thank you!

We have already received your complaint but unable to process, as your legal advice fees is PENDING, please click on this link to make the payment of Rs. 70/-

Enter your valid name
Enter your valid email id
Enter your valid mobile number
Enter your current city name
Please select complaint category
Please select notice option
Select List of Document you hold:
Your complaint information is insufficient to understand
Please click on the I am not Robot checkbox

Disclaimer : Our associated network of lawyer's & registered consumer organisation, help consumers for getting legal advice, sending legal notice & filing case in consumer court under consumer protection Act 1986.
Please note we are not a “Consumer Forum” / “Consumer Court” & we neither phone consumers not their opponents since we only rely on written information & evidence to advise in consumer complaints and file complaints through our Associate Lawyer's or Consumer itself or Voluntary Consumers Organisation who are entitled u/s 12 of the Consumer Protection Act 1986 to file complaints on behalf of consumers.